Letters From My Deathbed. Dear Michelle







Its kinda surreal that my favourite person in the last 3 years of my life is the one person I have never met.Whats more crazy is the fact that at this point you the one person I don't wanna meet yet you are a permanent roleplayer in my thoughts and dreams.I know how shabbilly I have treated you and how undeserving of your attention I am but for some strange reason we meet at intersections we  weren't supposed to.

I can never fully describe how much of a pillar you have been.My emotions are usually all over the  place and two quarts in I get super sentimental and blame all my failings on others but you taught me accountability.Which is quite a paradox because when accountability has been requested I somehow just somehow dip and find a scapegoat.

To be honest I have loved you like I have never loved before.Also to be honest my love was the last thing you ever needed and at some point I decided to disassociate myself from you because we weren't compatible in my bubble at least.

All the words above is me trying to express how much you mean  to me because I can't.Every time you lost a family member couldn't find the words to console you because pain is that hard.

The words above could have been more poetic but love is just that love.Outside romance and such I love you Michelle and I distance myself from you because  I have realized I'm no Good to you and you deserve better.Please go ahead and grab your happiness

Yours Truthfully

Dodger

Comments

  1. Interesting to read, why haven't you monetized it as yet, check out mine www.totemnetwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment